My experience as MOIC in PHC!

Doing job as Medical officer in PHC (primary health care) is very different and challenging task for me. This experience was new for me. After completing MBBS I joined this PHC. Here I learn how to talk with common people  in thier language and learn about common disorders in rural area. As Medical officer incharge (MOIC) of PHC I suffer from many challenges like to commanding the staff who are elder than me. Teaching them many skills i know. Completing the target ,arranging meeting for programs and daily reporting of many things these are very new to me. Those things are never part of my studies but learn here those things. Completing the target is main goal of government i think. They didn't think how much people are busy and work hard to do they only want their results. 
Workingin in tribal and rural area is challenging. People thinking ,dressing, eating habits, working all different from urban people. Convincing society is a big issue i think. Politics and old myths are all around. 
If you want to study and postgraduate please do not plan for doing job in PHC as MO. Doctors who didn't want to study more and earn early can definitely like this job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TB Patient Diet Chart